To provide information, education and support for people on Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia—and the families and professionals who care for them.
For over 25 years, Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services has provided our area with supportive services and capacity building development programs for family and professional caregivers. We are proud to offer the following services:
- A telephone helpline at (508) 775-5656
- Hope at Home, our caregiver support program
- CARES program, educational support groups throughout the region
- Respite grants: in-home care, adult day care and in-facility overnight care
- Arts & music programs
- Free memory screenings
- Two annual conferences on cutting-edge dementia research and care techniques
- Dementia Certificate Programs and staff development opportunities
- Care management plans and family consultations
- Free programs for family caregivers and community members
- The Connecting Point Dementia Care Centers
- Referral services to local resources such as home health services, adult supportive day services, assisted living communities, elder law attorneys, and skilled nursing facilities
For more information on these programs and services please call us at (508) 775-5656 or email at info@HopeDementia.org.